Our mission is to encourage each child to reach their full potential.
We value kindness, respect, compassion, and integrity.
We believe every child should have access to education in a safe environment where they can be supported in reaching their full potential.
We place Catholic values at the heart of our children’s education and are immensely proud of our links to the church of Mary, Mother of the Church.
We deliver a broad and balanced, skills-based curriculum to our children.
In educating our children, we use the most up-to-date resources available to us and employ innovative strategies to create a supportive culture that fosters success and achievement.
We encourage our children to:
- Be loving, kind, and charitable;
- Have a growth mindset;
- Confidently develop their unique gifts and talents;
- Become resilient, responsible citizens;
- Learn how to make reasonable and informed decisions in life, based on an appropriate awareness of global events, and an understanding of their rights as children; and
- Develop a lifelong love of learning – and have fun whilst they learn.